Thursday, August 11, 2016

I want...

Romans 7: 19
" For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do-this I keep on doing"


Boy, can I relate to this verse!!! Why just this morning, after my quiet time, one of my "littles" spilled yogurt on the carpeting in the living room. I cleaned it up, smiled and helped to feed said child some more. My husband came down the steps and asked me to help him with something and the minute my back was turned...more yogurt on the carpet! I was not as pleasant the second time it happened. So much so, that I had to pray again, and ask God for a morning re-do! Lord, forgive me, I'm certainly a sinful woman. Help me to wipe away my sinful ways and look toward You, where there is no condemnation, but life anew!

Not only do I want to live a more Christ-like life, I also want a few things for me, my children and my home (sorry for the awkward segue).  Here are a few things that I've been craving lately.


daily planner
This devotional planner from Anchored Press.
It comes in several colors and styles.
(Click here for link- Anchored Press)


The Pioneer Woman Cowgirl Lace 12-Piece Dinnerware Set
These dishes!
Love these everyday dishes from  The Pioneer Woman-Walmart.
Someone dropped one of our dinner plates the other night, so I'm pretty sure, I need these!!

Adult Converse All Star Chuck Taylor High-Top Sneakers
These sneakers from Kohl's.
It's back to school time, and my 13 year old, wants these!!!
(Converse All Star Chuck Taylor High-Tops- Kohl's)


This nail polish.
A friend of mine got a pedi and chose this color, I'm obsessed!!
(O.P.I- Midnight in Moscow)

So, just a few things that were on my mind that I thought I'd share with you. What kinds of things are on your list? Please share your "want" below. I'd love to hear from you.  I truly am so blessed, that I don't need any of these things, but I surely wouldn't mind having  a few of them. Thank you, Lord, that I have been blessed with the things I need and you so generously allow me to get a few of the things that I want.


I want you to have a good Thursday, today. OK?!!







No comments:

Post a Comment