Wednesday, August 10, 2016

First things first

Acts 16: 31
" They replied, ' Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved - you and your household.' "


Routine...sounds mundane, doesn't it? But I like a routine. It keeps me focused and it gives me a sense of comfort and peace. Especially when my morning routine revolves around spending time with God. I thought I'd share my morning routine with you today.

I make lunches...
This one is for my hubby. Fortunately I only have 1 to do this morning.
During the school year I have 4 to make!!

I run!
I run about 2 miles...sometimes more sometimes less.
I have coffee with Jesus

I try to do this first most mornings, but I wanted to make sure I got the other things done before my hubby went to work.
and, something I'm really working on lately...
I memorize!

I have no idea why the picture turned out this way, but you'll notice, it's the same verse as above.
I also share the verse with my family at dinner and encourage them to memorize it, too.

I also eat!
Running makes me hungry...actually everything makes me hungry.
Let's be honest here, I'm in a perpetual hungry state!!
I made these scrumptious Strawberry Oatmeal Bars yesterday, I couldn't wait to sink my teeth into them!!
(Recipe- here, and yes it's Pioneer Woman, of course!)

Lord, thank you for quiet time! I hope you enjoyed a sneak peek into my morning. What do you do in the morning? I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a comment below, and let me know.


I pray you have a wonderful Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment