Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Pumpkin Spice Everything!

Proverbs 31: 6

"Give strong drink to the one who is perishing, and wine to those in bitter distress; " ESV


I can surely get behind this scripture. Amen! I can't function in the morning without my coffee, it often feels like perishing. In the afternoon, not so much perishing, but languishing would be a better word, so every now and then I brew a second pot of coffee. Yesterday was one of those days for sure. So after I spied this recipe in my inbox from kraftrecipies.com, I had to try it out. Be sure to stir the coffee after it is brewed, I was so anxious for a cup I skipped that step and it really is necessary to blend the milk and sugar. 


MAXWELL HOUSE Pumpkin Spice Latte

Prep Time
10min.
Total Time
10min.
Servings
4 servings, 1 cup each
MAXWELL HOUSE Pumpkin Spice Latte

What You Need


  • 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice

Recipe found on kraftrecipe.com.


I pray that your day is filled to the brim with the one who gives you life eternal!

Make It

  • Place coffee and spices in filter in brew basket of coffee maker.
  • Add milk and sugar to empty pot of coffee maker.
  • Add water to coffee maker; brew. When brewing is complete, stir until blended.




No comments:

Post a Comment