Monday, November 9, 2015

Blah, blah, blah!

1 Corinthians 14: 8
" For if the trumpet makes an uncertain sound, who will prepare for battle? " NKJV


Let me clear this up for you, so you are certain. I don't want my trumpet to make an uncertain sound. "...Jesus Christ is Lord,... "Philippians 2:11, "... No one comes to the Father except through Me." John 14:6  Are we clear? Good.

I am not feeling very clear today, or for the past week. I've had a lingering cold. Cough, congestion, all the fun, yucky stuff. I'm feeling...blah! I tried to perk myself up, put on a little make-up, put on something cute. Didn't work. I want to stay in my sweats and just sleep for a few days, with a hot cup of tea and some chicken soup. Am I clear now? Good. Unfortunately, that's not an option. Blah.

On Friday, I was looking forward to the holiday's (see this post). I can't get one image out of my mind (click here for link), and on a day when I'm feeling so blah, I would love to have a setup like this in my house.

DSC_0454
This hot cocoa bar seems so inviting. I would love to see tea and coffee here, too.
(Image found on this link)
Having vignettes like this around your house makes it feel warm and cozy. I am inspired to put up a small table and try something like this in my own home (I know the perfect spot!). 

I pray your week is not...blah. And, I pray that you find comfort and peace and clarity in your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment