Tuesday, June 21, 2016

I got my Fix!

1 Kings 18: 30
" Then Elijah said to all the people, ' Come here to me. '  They came to him, and he repaired the altar of the Lord, which had been torn down. "


You have got to read this story in 1 Kings. Elijah was amazing! He was the rock star of prophets. This particular miracle has fire coming down from heaven, proving to the people assembled (all faithful followers of the god and goddess, Baal and Asherah) that God is the one and only true God. God answered the prayer of a man, to turn the hearts of the people back to Him. Don't underestimate the power of a faithful prayer.

I have no idea what this verse has to do with my post today...just divine intervention I guess. I wanted to finally share my latest Stitch Fix with you. I have shown you bits and pieces here and there. I really think my stylist does "get me".  If I could have, I would have kept everything (you get a discount if you keep all 5 items). Here are the pics of my latest "Fix".

This outfit has "me" written all over it.
This definitely would have been a keeper. I loved the cargo shorts.
The top was absolutely perfect.  Even though I have tops in this exact fabric,
the styling was different with 3/4 length sleeves and  cute button detailing.
I really liked this necklace. I love the tassel detailing.

I'm pretty sure I was yelling at one of the children here...never a dull moment!
This top was not my favorite, but it was a good staple. I paired it with my black shorts and layered it over a black cami.
It would have been great with some white jeans.

And then there was this dress...OMG!

I love this dress! You guessed it, I kept it!!
I normally would wear it with some cute sandals, but we were off to the boat show,
and I wanted to wear some good walking shoes. I think it still works with these espadrilles.
It's hard to see the detail here, but it has a sailboat print on it. It was the perfect dress for the day, and of course I'm sure I'll wear it all summer long.
I had to add this pic of me and one of my photographers.

Isn't she cute? Look out world, she's a teenager now!!
As always, I got a card for each piece I received to show outfit options, as well as some tips from my stylist. I love that I can pair these pieces with things I may already have, and if  I don't have them, I get an idea of what to shop for to build my wardrobe. If you are interested in Stitch Fix, I encourage you to give it a try. I have enjoyed it, finding a box of clothes on my front porch, certainly brightened my day! 
Click on this link to try Stitch Fix-  https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/7443608

I pray you have a terrific Tuesday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment