Monday, June 20, 2016

Hello from the laundry room!

Psalm 139: 9-10
" If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast. "


This was my view on Saturday...

Here's the "Winnie Estelle". We ride her every year in the Miles River when we visit the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum in St. Michaels, MD, during their Antique & Classic Boat Festival.

Here's my view this morning...(wah, wah, waahh).


But, I have to say it was so worth it! This weekend we celebrated Father's Day in St. Michaels and in Ocean City, Maryland. On Saturday we attended the Antique & Classic Boat Festival in St. Michaels, and then on Sunday we went to Ocean City to see the Thunderbirds perform in the OC Air Show. My husband's dream weekend, boats and airplanes!! 

Here are some more fun pics from our weekend.

Aboard the "Winnie Estelle".



We built and raced our own boat, "The Frankie".

Shopping in St. Michaels is the best. I love these fun Tees from Simply Southern.
And here we are on the beach yesterday.
This is how you watch an air show in Ocean City. It was such a beautiful day.

And of course one extra shot of my baby girl!
I hope you all had a fun Father's Day weekend. We certainly did. Maryland's Eastern Shore is so beautiful, especially this time of year. There are a lot of great historic towns and places to go. I can't wait until we go back again.

I've got some more laundry to do, so I'll talk with you later.
 I pray you have a wonderful Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment