Wednesday, December 30, 2015

2015 Revisited

Romans 13: 12
" The night is nearly over; the day is almost here.  So let us put aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light. "


Let's change that verse up, just a little...the year is nearly over, the new year is almost here. What will you choose this year? It doesn't matter what you chose last year, last month, last week, last night. The day is almost here. Choose today, right now, to put on the armor of light! I like the sound of that, don't you? Now this might be a daily choice (for me sometimes, hour-hour, minute-minute, second-second, millisecond...you get the idea!). Choose to move forward in light, put aside the darkness. I pray this year, no matter what you are facing, and even if you fall short moment to moment, that you keep choosing the light. In Him there is no darkness at all. Choose the light, choose Jesus!

As we close out this year, I thought I'd look back at some of my highlights in 2015. This blog has been, such a blessing to me (I pray it has been to you too!). I have gone through ups and downs throughout the year, but I've hopefully always relied on faith of the hope and promises yet to come. I pray you have at least gotten that out of reading this blog. There is hope in the cross. Here are some of my favorites from this past year, I hope to be able to share more joy and light in the new year to come. Happy 2016!

Disney World!
This "fierce" baby!
My neighbor said I looked  "rich" in this outfit
LOL!
My entry to the house looked clean,
 and organized!!
Me and my "little" girls at Easter.

I found this perfect necklace at a charity event
at my church...destiny.
This pie...OMG!
My favorite photo-bomber!



















Goodbye 2015! Thank you, Lord, for all the lessons and blessings I've had this year. 
I can't wait to share what the new year brings! Happy New Year!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment