Thursday, January 19, 2017

The skin I'm in

Psalm 104: 15
"wine that gladdens human hearts, oil to make their faces shine and bread, that sustains their hearts."


Psalm 104 begins and ends with these words, " Praise the Lord, my soul. Praise the Lord. "  The verses in between, lists blessings and things that we are to praise and thank Him for. Some of these blessings I take for granted, for instance: " He set the earth on its foundations; it can never be moved. ", I hadn't recently thanked God that Earth hasn't broken free from it's gravitational pull and started floating around in outer space. Have you?? There are so many blessings that we are surrounded with every day. Take a few minutes today to try to think of a few that you maybe even haven't thought of before. Like, "Thank you, Lord, that I only have to go to my neighborhood grocery store to get the food that I need for my family". Or, "Thank you, Lord, that my husband put gas in my van, so I can run the kids to school."  We are completely surrounded by blessings!! Look around you, and then do this: "Praise the Lord, my soul. Praise the Lord"!!!

A friend of mine started selling Rodan + Fields products in August. She is quite the sales person. She also is one of those people that is brutally honest, and doesn't have a filter. She wears her heart on her sleeve for sure, and she certainly has NO filter for her mouth! Because of this, though, when she believes in something, you have to believe her. Not only that, I have noticed changes in her complexion and, most recently, her eyelashes. I know it's because of these products. So, I took the plunge. I am now using Rodan + Fields products for myself (read "Ask her Grandma..." and you'll understand why!). I am using the Redefine regimen, and I love it! I feel it's purposeful skin care. Rodan + Fields was developed by 2 well renowned female doctors,  Doctors Rodan and Fields, of course! These same 2 doctors developed Proactiv. If you watch television, you've probably seen the commercials thousands of times. However, they wanted to develop an even better line of skincare for women (and men), like me. And they have. Originally sold in upscale department stores, they decided that women were hearing about these products more by word of mouth. So, Rodan + Fields hit the direct sales market, and women like me are not only becoming more confident and beautiful in their own skin, but they are becoming successful businesswomen as well.

My first time using Refine!!

Please join me in using these terrific products. Click on this link, https://shelleg.myrandf.com , and use the "Solution Tool" to find out what regimen will work best for you. All of these products offer a 60 day money back guarantee, so there is absolutely no risk. More importantly you are only risking delaying your best skin ever, by not trying these products. Just as a disclaimer, you know I don't usually write about things that I am selling. Quite honestly, I have never profited from writing this blog, so you know I must believe that what I'm telling you, I truly believe myself.

I pray you have a beautiful Thursday. And remember, "Praise the Lord, my soul. Praise the Lord" , in everything, today and tomorrow, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment