Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Randomly Fall

Proverbs 26: 10
" Like an archer who wounds at random is one who hires a fool or any passer-by."


Sheesh, go to your Bible and read verse 11!! Yuck! Talk about random. I actually randomly choose my Bible verses, I try to let the Spirit lead me to the topic of my writing and look for a Bible verse that goes along with it...or vice versa (Bible verse first...). Random. I pray, Lord,  that in my randomness, I seek you. Your love for me is not random, it is intentional. Your plan for my life is not random, it is intentional. Help me to intentionally seek, believe, hope and worship You in all I do.

I have been taking pictures and doing random things around the house to get ready for fall. I wasn't sure how to put down in words what was going on, or getting a clear idea of what to write about. So, I have a lot of fun random pics to share of fall around my house. So here it is...Randomly Fall.

In and around my home...
                                                                                                                      
                                                                                     






















A little fall fashion...

I can't get enough of graphic tees, and this one is perfect
                           for any coffee lover this fall!
(Pumpkin Spice Latte tee- The Pink Silhouette)
                                                                                                                                       
Love my vest and my booties.
Olive drab is a terrific neutral.
(Boots and vest- Stitch Fix)





















I hope you've enjoyed my randomness. In honor of this random post, try to practice a random act of kindness today. Not only will you bless someone else, you truly will be blessed as well. 

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment