Friday, May 22, 2015

Panda-monium!

Luke 10: 41
" 'Martha, Martha', the Lord answered, ' you are worried and upset about many things,' "


If your life seems a bit hectic every now and again or even all the time, I encourage you to read this story in Luke 10: 38-42. It certainly gives me some perspective. I especially identify with the part where Martha is getting frustrated because she's doing all the work and her sister, Mary, is sitting at Jesus' feet.  The verse above is the beginning of His response to Martha's plea, "...Tell her to help me!"  Been there, done that!  Lord, I pray today that you would give me peace and joy and help me to seek your presence in the midst of  the chaos in my life. Amen!

Today, one of my babies (the panda lover) is graduating from college!  And for some reason, the University has scheduled it at 4pm near Washington DC on Memorial Day weekend!! Who was in charge of that decision?  Oh well, I'm sure it'll all be fine. Earlier in the week we went to see The Blue Angels perform.  Our tradition is to dress patriotically that day. And just in time for this Memorial Day weekend, here are a few pics of our outfits on this "Fashion Friday".

I picked up these separates on sale at Kohl's.- 

Jumping Beans® Patriotic Mix & Match


I love this dress from Carter's for my toddler.

I can't get through the summer without a new pair of flip flops. I purchased these Ginger Snaps flip flops at The Pink Silhouette. The great think about these is the anchor charms snap off and I can change them with other charms! 

This bracelet combination is perfect for a patriotic or nautical weekend.
 I purchased both of them at The Pink Silhouette as well.

I pray your weekend is full of peace and joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment