Friday, May 1, 2015

Our Hope

Hebrews 6: 19
" We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure.  It enters the inner sanctuary behind the curtain, "


This is my new favorite verse. As a Christian, I wear hope as a badge of honor.  There is hope for me in the cross. Without the cross, I wouldn't stand a chance on my own.  Because I have hope, I cherish each new morning. Even when things seem hard or impossible, I know they are not. When life isn't easy, I know there will be peace and joy for me. Hope is an anchor for my soul, firm and secure.

 I really am enjoying all of the anchor/nautical clothing and home accessories. When I'm out and about and I see an anchor, I am reminded of my faith. I've always liked the nautical trend in summer and resort wear, but now it holds special meaning for me. Here are a few things that I recently added to my collection...

My wonderful husband bought me this garden flag last weekend at The Kite Loft in Ocean City.

I've been picking these items up here and there.  I love the color combinations...maybe in my next house?? 

This dress...what can I say?
Anchor dress- B. Fabulous

I pray your weekend is full of hope! Have a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment