Monday, May 4, 2015

Mother's Day wish list...

Matthew 15: 4
" For God said, 'Honor your father and mother' and  'Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.' "

I think this verse speaks for itself: Emily, Charlotte, Ben, Dominic, Mia, Bella and Frankie...just sayin'.  Actually, this verse was used by Jesus to point out the hypocrisy of the Pharisees and teachers of the law.  (It was worth a try though, am I right?).

I've got Mother's Day on my mind.  First, it's a good day for me.  I usually get out of cooking and get breakfast in bed. Second,  I have a schedule during the week, and I usually plan the week's activities around a holiday or special day. If you've been a regular reader of my blog, you know I like a good theme.  I also got to thinking that none of my children or my husband have asked me what I would like, if say, they were going to get me a gift.  So here we go, some things I would love to have for Mother's Day!


Daytripper Tote Bag - Captain Hooked Anchor
I like a big roomy bag during the summer. With a big family and a lot of activity, it's a must.
This one I can order from a local shop from my old neck of the woods Whimsicality-  Scout Daytripper Tote Bag.

This bag is from Lands' End. I love the nautical/patriotic flair and I definitely would pay extra for the monogram
You can't go wrong with a great candle. Yankee Candle's- Home Sweet Home is one of my favorite scents.

I really like this Lobster & Lucky Stripes Tee- Talbots.  It's so cute! Talbots has a lot of great classic clothes. I love their "Classic American Summer " collection.

These are a few things I've been eyeing up. Really, what I would like would be a day without cooking, cleaning and children fighting...and maybe coffee in bed! Have a blessed day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment