Monday, June 6, 2016

Daughters

Genesis 31: 50
" If you mistreat my daughters or if you take any wives besides my daughters, even though no one is with us, remember that God is a witness between you and me. "


Ummm....I really want to throw a name out here, he knows who he is...but I digress.
Poor Jacob in this Bible story. He had to flee his home because he "stole" his brother Esau's inheritance, He wanted to marry the beautiful Rachel and worked 7 years to "earn" her but was awarded with her sister Leah. He worked 7 more years to be able to marry Rachel, and was now in jeopardy with his father-in-law, Laban. It all turns out for God's good, but oh man, the hardships that Jacob endures. Read about him in Genesis, starting in verse chapter 25.

I have five daughters. 5! Oh my goodness, they are all so different and so much the same all at once. They are all so smart, so pretty, so competitive, and so, so wonderful!!! Most days. Some days, not so much.  My oldest daughter just had a big weekend over Memorial Day weekend. She is an actress, and we were able to see her in a movie screening that Saturday. What a fun night. I've gotten to see her in some television shows and some commercials and even some print ads. She was in a few scenes of "Killing Kennedy" (I remind her that she was in an Emmy nominated movie!). But this was fun because it was the first film I was able to see her in a major role. The film is called "Liv, Jack, and Berry" (which reminds me of some Veggie Tales character: Rack, Shack and Benny, no relationship here whatsoever!!).

Here are some pics of our fun evening.

Here are my mom and me waiting the restaurant to open.
We dined at a new trendy restaurant in Philadelphia called
Wm Mulherin's & Sons
The food was delicious!!


It was warm and a bit muggy so we stopped in
a bar across the street.
This is my girl and her bf!
Here are my parents.


















Here is my superstar!
She asked me to take some pics on her phone and she's checking them out.
Mom at the restaurant!

Me with an onlooker on the way to the car.




Here are my parents and my 2 oldest girls!
Love my family!!


BTW...my daughter is trying to raise some money to join SAG-AFTRA. They have a one time initiation fee of $3,000. She will be able to get health insurance through them and have more opportunities and rolls. I hope you will take a few minutes and visit her gofundme campaign to see what she's been up to.
(click this link to visit her campaign- https://www.gofundme.com/sagaftra4emily)

I pray you have a wonderful week!






No comments:

Post a Comment