Thursday, April 9, 2015

Organized?

1 Corinthians 14: 33
" For God is not a God of disorder but of peace- as in all the congregations of the Lord's people. "



I am not the most organized person.  I really want to be, and on some things I am very particular (ask my family!). I start off with organization in mind, but then I get so overwhelmed by the amount of "stuff", somehow, I just can't keep up. Not that I live in a pigsty, mind you, but I think a bit more order in my life would make it so much easier and peaceful.  I think that it is important to know that "God is not a God of disorder", so when things in your life seem out of control,  it's not of God.  That doesn't mean that you are not a Godly person if you can't keep your house clean and organized (thank goodness!), but if you are constantly stressing out about the lack of order and peace in your life; you should probably spend some time on your knees- praying not scrubbing! God wants you to give it all to Him. He is a God of peace. Amen to that!!

Good advice!!
(image found on Google search- click on link to find- Keep Calm)


Here are some great organizing pins I found on Pinterest.

Love this pantry.
There are step by step instructions at this link- Pantry Redo 

And this command center...

Get The Family Organized: The Command Center | The Inspired Room
So simple, practical and stylish- Command Center
There are so many more great ideas to inspire you.  Please share any tips or pics you might have for organizing your things. I'd love to see them and maybe try them out.  I pray you have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment