Wednesday, March 11, 2015

nothing

Romans 8: 39
" neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. "


" Nothin', nothin', absolutely nothin'..."  another day , another song.  These lyrics are from a Bible song from Jana Alayra, the children learned in Vacation Bible School.  It's a fun song  These words are the answer to the question, "What can take your love away? ", and are based on the verses in Romans 8 proceeding and including vs 39.  I love the simplicity of Christian songs written for children. They break down the Gospel to be completely understandable to our precious, impressionable children ( and thankfully their parents!).  I'm so thankful today that there is nothing that can take Your love away, God.  That even on the days where I am less than I should be, You are my fortress and my rock.

Today I'm rockin' my anchor shirt.  It's supposed to warm up to 60 degrees today. After several weeks of snow and record freezing temperatures, I'm ready!

I wore this shirt a couple of times on our Disney trip.  It's so comfortable and versatile, I know I'll be able to wear it through the summer. I bought it at Talbots prior  to Disney this January. Unfortunately,  it's no longer available, but anchors are a trend you should be able to readily find.  

I'm rockin'  my Tee today with my boy trusty "boyfriend" jeans and my leopard print slip-on tennis shoes, both from Target




No comments:

Post a Comment